#WECANTBREATHE - The phrase originated in July 2014 during the death of Eric Garner, who was put into a chokehold by a New York City Police Department officer. A video of Garner restrained by multiple officers showed him saying "I can't breathe..." 11 times before losing consciousness and dying. In 2020, we relived this horrific scene in the high-profile police murder of George Floyd. We wear this to remember those who've perished at the hands of law enforcement and to remind all that when one of us can't breathe, none of us can.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping